Developing innovative analytical techniques to unleash the hidden wealth in Big Data, harness its power and lead to actionable insights for organizations.
INSITE is a leader in developing scalable techniques for analyzing Big Data arising from a variety of sources including social media, sensors, mobile applications and web based platforms. INSITE's expertise is specifically in scalable network analysis, visualization, large scale graph mining and predictive modeling.
We are working on research projects on
- Large scale network analysis for news propagation on social media
- Understanding the impacts of lists or grouping networks in social media
- Developing graph algorithms for biomedical big data
- Predictive modeling in health care e.g. emergency room admissions using a combination of sensor, social media and electronic medical records
- Temporal and Spatial analysis in Education for building a Smarter Campus
- Large Scale Graph Mining
- Healthcare Analytics
Postdoctoral Research Associate
April 12, 2016
Dr. Sudha Ram @ the WWW 2016 AW4City workshop: Smart Cities
Noveber 20, 2015
Big Data Visualization Art Sale Invite !
Presentations and Videos
October 10, 2013
Big Data Symposium - Presentation Videos